A perfect blend of science and nature
In our ongoing quest to provide safety-conscious alternatives, we’ve identified 3,000 questionable ingredients that we believe should be avoided in product formulations.
Many of these ingredients remain technically legal to use, but Neways strives to avoid them because they are scientifically controversial.
So what’s different about Neways products?
Neways products offer consumers an alternative. Since its humble beginnings 25 years ago, Neways has strived to provide its customers the safest, most effective consumer products in the world. Today our products deliver on this promise more deeply than ever before. As Neways has grown, we have cultivated advanced manufacturing practices and incorporated the latest technologies into our operations for our liquid nutritional products. All of our products undergo rigorous testing in every phase of development, from research and development to quality control.
If you share our concern about questionable ingredients and want to transform your home into a Neways Healthy Home, you can start by choosing from our three main categories the products you are already using and simply purchase them from Neways! We can help you with our large variety of:
- Health and Wellness Products
- Personal Care and Beauty Products
- Household Products
The Scientific Advisory Board
Throughout the product development process Neways relies upon the input from a group of scientists worldwide to ensure that each of our product formulas is considered not only safe but efficacious in the eyes of the scientific community. We have formalized these relationships with the creation of the Scientific Advisory Board. The Scientific Advisory Board includes renowned researchers and academics that provide Neways with insight and counsel on your behalf and with your health in mind.
What we don’t put into our products
In the production of our personal care products we exclude the following ingredients:
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
- Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- Mineral Oil
- Diethanolamine (DEA)
- Triethanolamine (TEA )
- Butylated Hydroxytoluene (BHT)
- Propylene Glycol
- Our products do not contain any genetically modified ingredients and the raw materials are stringently tested to ensure contaminants are not present.
What we do put into our products
- Stringent quality control standards applied to raw materials and finished products
- Natural raw ingredients and if no other option, only the safest synthetic alternatives
- ISO and GMP production standards
- Biodegradable ingredients
- Recyclable packaging
- Innovative and advanced production processes
- Rigorous safety standards
- Ecofriendly production techniques (and we DO NOT test our products on animals!).